Overseas Employment Procedures
SKYWORLD BUSINESS MERGER, INC. in Manila, Philippines is an internationally recognized land-based manpower recruitment company duly approved by the Philippine government. The company is responsible for processing all required and pertinent employment and travel documents of Filipino workers prior to deployment overseas. To ensure the legality and safety of all pre-departing Filipinos working abroad, the Philippine government has mandated all concerned agencies to strictly impose measures in the checking the veracity of all activities of companies and parties involved in the deployment of Filipinos in other countries.
Foreign principals interested in hiring Filipino talents are advised to only choose the manpower recruitment company from an official list of accredited manpower recruitment agencies duly approved by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration.
As a manpower recruitment company, SKYWORLD has a readily available data bank of highly qualified candidates for different job categories pre-selected by group of experts in the industry and competent HR consultants. Keeping the data bank active assures potential employers of the quality of talents available for their verification and review.
Local Recruitment Process
1. Outsourcing of candidates
2. Manpower pooling and gathering of CVs
3. Pre-screening of identified candidates
4. Selection of qualified pre-screened candidates for position required
5. Interview of selected candidates
- Personal interview will be conducted with the principal or company's
- Trade interview will be administered for positions that require
6. Issuance of Offer Letter to successful candidates
7. Pre-employment medical exam
8. Issuance of Employment Visa
9. Documentation and processing of employment and travel documents by
10. Pre-departure orientation seminar (PDOS) with accredited NGOs
11. Deployment to job site